How to submit a quote Posted on Apr 8, 2019
It is our goal to expedite your request for quote as quickly as possible. To help ensure a response that is both timely and accurate, providing the following information at the time you request a quotation will help us achieve our goal and meet your expectations:
- Include a current legible piece part drawing(s) for the part(s) you want tooling. If you have a group of parts you wish to Thriftchange® we will need a print for all of the parts that are to be included in your part family.
- Include a current machining layout showing how each part is to be processed.
- If not indicated on the above prints we will need to know this additional information:
- the part material being cut
- feed rate and RPMs (if known)
- the width of your cut off blade
- your holder parameters, such as, dovetail size, dovetail offset, tool length and height
- If you are processing a part using multiple tools, indicate the area of the part you plan to form in each position. (a rough hand sketch on a copy of your part drawing will suffice)
For further clarification or to speak to one of our engineers, call (615) 242-7341.